Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Breast falling off

Red face Breast falling off

My breast are stating to fall off and I am kind of upset... I used to be "A" and not for nothing but had beatiful breast, now they are falling off .... I gave away my book of "The Womenly Art of breastfeeding" and I think I read something of how to maintain your girl standing...... something like "brush them while taking a shower" I am not sure.... does any body has that book or something else on how to maintain the girls up.....

please help...

Default Re: Breast falling off

poor thing..
    part of getting older I don't think there is much you can do.

I don't think there is anything about that in the waof...

I am proud of my sagging boobies That and my poochy tummy are just some of my personal gifts of my motherhood from God.
    on a serious note though... I am sure working out especially strength training regularly will help you. Best of luck
    Wife to Michael since 11/03/01

SAHM to DD#1 1/23/95 BF 3 days
    DS#1 9/6/03 BF 6 months
    DS#2 3/1/06 BFing with no end in sight and...
    DD#2 11/04/2008 going strong.

Never thought I would tandem nurse but here I am!

214***210********200****195****190****185****180****175****170* ***165

Yep, work out that upper body (but be sure to work out the lower body, too...my former trainer always warns that becoming unbalanced in your muscle strength is bad for your back)!

It's something that may just get better once you're done having kids and nursing. There's probably more tissue in there right now to drag 'em down or something (my aunts all nursed and they seem to have bounced back...no pun intended). Just keep wearing a supportive bra!
    ~~~~ ~~~~
    Iryssa(24), DH(27)

DS born Sept. 21 '07, 8.5lbs
    Nursed for the last time Oct. 20 '08

DD born Jan. 20, '09, 8lbs 14oz

http://healthymomnbaby.blogspot.com/
    http://www.xanga.com/iryssa

The things that being a mother does to your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Sambarou View Post
    My breast are stating to fall off and I am kind of upset... I used to be "A" and not for nothing but had beatiful breast, now they are falling off .... I gave away my book of "The Womenly Art of breastfeeding" and I think I read something of how to maintain your girl standing...... something like "brush them while taking a shower" I am not sure.... does any body has that book or something else on how to maintain the girls up.....

please help...
    That sounds like Brooklynese.

I say pushups! That'll work your pecs and get the girls in line!

Mama to my little Diva: Miss K (7/15/06)
    And her little sister: Lulu Pie (3/21/09)

"Don't toush da mango"
    One-handed typer Extraordinaire!
    My body creates, houses, nurtures and nourishes life. That is awesome.
    Kegel Kop says: TIGHTEN UP!

Excersice is good, but I am afraid that if I increased the amount of excersice th milk flavor will change KWIM.... acids..... may be I need to go a bigger size on my breast too... they look kind of big... for been an A before and now a D

In the spanish blog there is something that says that the better way to keep them standing is not to let them full for too long so that the skin wont strech that much .... I think I read that too late

I dont know where I read that brushing your girls while in the shower will help too

Quote Originally Posted by Sambarou View Post
    Excersice is good, but I am afraid that if I increased the amount of excersice th milk flavor will change KWIM.... acids..... may be I need to go a bigger size on my breast too... they look kind of big... for been an A before and now a D

In the spanish blog there is something that says that the better way to keep them standing is not to let them full for too long so that the skin wont strech that much .... I think I read that too late

I dont know where I read that brushing your girls while in the shower will help too
    Right there with ya. Another A to D cup here.

It's like I went to bed one night and woke up with someone else's boobs. What really sucks is that now that I finally have boobs, they're more interested in trying to meet my stomach. However, I'm taking all measures to keep that happening!

I wouldn't worry about exercise changing the milk. I've been working out since DS was 6 weeks (mainly abs, hips, thighs and butt), and we've had no problems. Definitely look into getting someone to measure you for a proper fitting bra, and make sure it give good support! Do you wear one at night as well?
    Some say he blows out his diapers just so he can stay naked longer... and that if you take him to IKEA, he will try to chat up the brightly colored sample rooms on display in the store. All we know is, he's called THE LANCE.
    Born 12/28/07 6lbs, 12oz 20" long
    @ 20wks: 16.5 lbs, 27" long

I to my little man! (It's the only way I can get things done!)

1. Breastfeeding is NOT correlated with more sagging
    http://www.plasticsurgery.org/media/...ng-Breasts.cfm
    2. After weaning, the breasts may feel somewhat "empty" as the milk producing glands involute (return to their non-working state). Within a few weeks/months, fatty deposits will take the place of the glands leaving a fuller look.
    3. Bras do not prevent sagging
    http://www.007b.com/bra_sagging.php (Contains photos of normal breasts)
    4. Sagging is a normal part of aging
    http://www.007b.com/sagging.php (Contains photos of normal breasts)