Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Spitting-Up

Question Spitting-Up

I don't know what is going on but for the past week or so my DD (7 months) has been spitting up ALOT! Its thick spitup too. I thought maybe it was from me drinking some caffinated soda, but I have stopped and her spitup hasnt. I havnt changed any other eating habits either. I just am at a loss...

Also she has been waking up at night. She used to sleep through the night and now she wakes up crying and wants to nurse. I am thinking it might be from losing the calories from the spitup. So she is trying to get more with a night feeding? I just dont know what to do. She seems fussier then normal as well. Sorry for rambling.

Default Re: Spitting-Up

I'm not sure, I was actually going to post on the same thing but I figured we could condense it in to one My son has been spitting up too, although not very much. Just a tiny bit but he never really spits up. Is it possible that trying to crawl is making him spit up, that's the only thing that I can think of. Maybe he's not letting his food settle? Is you lo moving too?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    First time mommy of Robert Nicolas, now 9 whole months(), and loving it!

Same thing here,I am guessing teething.

My guess is teething as well, all that extra saliva runs down their throats and can upset their tummies to boot.

Janine

Well she just popped 2 teeth through on the bottom. And she isnt trying to crawl or move yet. I think she is too lazy like her sisters. They didnt crawl until 9 months. Anyways she already spitup today and its only 8:45. Argh.