Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bras bras bras

Default Re: Bras bras bras

I'm definitely a 24/7 bra wearer. I do wear the Medela sleep bra at night which almost feels like I'm not wearing a bra at all and during the day if I'm just at home with the little guy, I wear a nursing tank.

I can't wait until it warms up enough to wear tank tops here!!!
    Some say he blows out his diapers just so he can stay naked longer... and that if you take him to IKEA, he will try to chat up the brightly colored sample rooms on display in the store. All we know is, he's called THE LANCE.
    Born 12/28/07 6lbs, 12oz 20" long
    @ 20wks: 16.5 lbs, 27" long

I to my little man! (It's the only way I can get things done!)

I'm a 24/7 bra wearer! I wear a "sleep" bra at night and a regular bra during the day. I also can't wait for the warm weather to be able to wear nursing tanks again... although I do wear them under sweaters... not quite the same thing!
    Chris
    Happily Married since July 10, 2004
    Mom to Katie- June 14, 2006 and Allie- January 21, 2008

It definitely has taken some adjustment, but I do wear a bra 24/7. A sleep bra from Motherhood at night and a soft cotton bra from Wallyworld during the day. Of course, I always wear my breast pads, so there's no mess!

At least for me, the leaking slowed by 4 mths and now doesn't occur at all, even with her not eating for 11 hrs. At the beginning, I always slept on towels so my nipples could get aired out and I have never been sore. I don't know if that is why I never had soreness or not but I think it helped to leave them free, lol!
    Mom to Abigail, born May 3rd, 2007 (self-weaned at 27 mths) and Charlotte, born Nov. 24th, 2009. Both reflux babies and EBF. Charlotte weighs 31 lbs at 26 mths.

Me! I leak like a sieve. I've fallen in love with nursing tanks though. I love, love, love the Gillian O'Malley ones from Target. I have a couple of nursing bras but I only really like one of them so I don't wear it as often. Not much selection in my size.

Ugggg.... yep, 24/7 bra here! I am a 40E right now, well, or a 40 DD . I was a 36 C pre-preg. I am just too large chested to not wear one all the time. I still wear breast pads all of the time too for cryin out loud!
    I'm Jessi
    Proud mama to Breanah Grace 9/10/07, wife to Eric
    Happily, exclusively BF for 7 months

I've stopped leaking, but because like I mentioned earlier, I never had boobs before, this is like a whole new body for me. It's as if I went to bed one night and woke up to find I switched torsos with Pamela Anderson!! So the bras stay on 24/7 to help with this new front-end weight.
    Some say he blows out his diapers just so he can stay naked longer... and that if you take him to IKEA, he will try to chat up the brightly colored sample rooms on display in the store. All we know is, he's called THE LANCE.
    Born 12/28/07 6lbs, 12oz 20" long
    @ 20wks: 16.5 lbs, 27" long

I to my little man! (It's the only way I can get things done!)

Cool Re: Bras bras bras

I was wearing a bra 24/7, but I hate wearing them, they're too uncomfortable. I stay at home most of the day, so I just wear a t-shirt, and at night, I sleep on a pad in case I leak, which usually I don't, but there have been nights when I wake up in a huge puddle with no pad underneath me.

The pad is also great because, if DS comes to bed in the middle of the night to eat, and later spits up, the pad catches his mess
    Hi there

I'm fomally milk_milk a SAHM of Donevyn Shane

We never get any housework done
    Thank heavens for the Daddy

We're back to , with the crib attached as a side care... Hooray! He sleeps through the night this way!

Please help make our children a little safer... Sign this petition!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/859052987

I never wear them at night, and I never use bra pads...I must be the only one on this forum who never leaks!