Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nursing strike

Default Re: nursing strike

I don't really know much about this one, but I wanted to let you know that I admire your persistence. Your daughter is blessed to have a mom like you.

Quote Originally Posted by lehall View Post
    I don't really know much about this one, but I wanted to let you know that I admire your persistence. Your daughter is blessed to have a mom like you.
    I agree!!! I admire your persistance.

Married my man Michael 5/12/2006
    Keira Joyce 6/1/07 Breastfed for 22 months Peanut Allergy- Outgrown 11/2010!!!!
    Israel Benedict 10/10/09- Breastfed for 27 months ( 9 months tandem with his sister)
    Nairi Anne 4/1/2011 still nursing at 14 months
    My Daily Blog
    Cloth diapers on the bum!

Hi frustrated mom - just wanted to let you know I'm going through the exact same thing! My baby is the same age. Hang in there, I'm going to keep on trying too!

Today I went to see a chiropractor based on the recommendation of my LC (ruling out factors). My LO was adjusted. He stated her atlas was off. I was always skeptical of this side of medicine, but today I became a believer. For the first time in a week and 2 days I saw some ray of light. My Little Little ( that is my husband's nickname for our daughter) latched on with some resistence but I persisted with patience, prayers, love and lots of singing and THANK GOD MY PERSEVERANCE WON!!!! I am not sure if tomorrow we return to square one but today I thank God for inch of improvement.

Gatormom- How old is your LO? How long has your LO been on strike? Do you know the factor? What have you tried? If you want I can give you my LC's number. She is great! I found her in the LLL locator. She has been a great support of encouragement.

I want to thank those who posted encouragement notes. I will not give up because I LOVE MY DAUGHTER MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF AND SHE IS DEPENDING ON ME. This rollercoaster has been turning me upside down but I am determent to walk off straight from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there Gatormom with me

Today I went to see a chiropractor based on the recommendation of my LC (ruling out factors). My LO was adjusted. He stated her atlas was off. I was always skeptical of this side of medicine, but today I became a believer. For the first time in a week and 2 days I saw some ray of light. My Little Little ( that is my husband's nickname for our daughter) latched on with some resistence but I persisted with patience, prayers, love and lots of singing and THANK GOD MY PERSEVERANCE WON!!!! I am not sure if tomorrow we return to square one but today I thank God for this inch of improvement.

Gatormom- How old is your LO? How long has your LO been on strike? Do you know the factor? What have you tried? If you want I can give you my LC's number. She is great! I found her in the LLL locator. She has been a great support of encouragement.

I want to thank those who posted encouragement notes. I will not give up because I LOVE MY DAUGHTER MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF AND SHE IS DEPENDING ON ME. This rollercoaster has been turning me upside down but I am determent to walk off straight from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there Gatormom with me