Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He is overeating?!?!?

Default Re: He is overeating?!?!?

Thank you everyone for the wonderful advice! I decided as I walked out of the clinic to not put him on a schedule. He would be one fussy baby. I did a lot of readong today too. And we made some changes to bf'n and hopefully it benefits him. We'll see. He is a chunky baby, but a healthy baby. And I agree, I should be applauded instead of scolded. I do try to give him the pacifier, but he wants nothing to do with it, so I will just keep trying.
    There is times when he cries, and I try to bf, and he still is sooo fussy. I am just thinking he has colic from gulping so much air when he does bf. I guess this i s just going to be one of those hardships as a baby that I will never figure out, but look back on as being so rough. He is worth every minut of me worrying, and trying new things. I'm not sure if the reflux medicine he gave me is helping at all, but we will keep trying that too. It did stop him from spitting up as much. Again thank you so much for all the advice! You all are great!

Default Re: He is overeating?!?!?

I am going to be cutting out cows milk and cheese and see if that hepls, because I am a cheese nut! So we'll see!