Ok, I know it's possible to be allergic to anything, but how likely is this? It has been almost 3 weeks since we started solids. She did great with bananas, great with rice cereal, but this week I've been giving applesauce and for the first time ever she has a moderately bad diaper rash. She also loves bananas and rice cereal and will gobble them up, but she looks disgusted when I feed her applesauce ... even though she still eats it (she likes to eat ). Her diaper rash does not look like an allergy diaper rash but more like a contact rash. But I get the feeling the poo is burning her bottom (and of course I change her diaper as soon as she poos and frequently otherwise and we use cloth diapers, etc., etc.). Is it possible to just be sensitive to the introduction of solids but not allergic to a specific food? I just wonder if the solids in general has changed the pH (or something) of the output and is just irritating to her skin. Does that make any sense at all ? I'm thinking I'll just back off the apples for now and reintroduce in a couple weeks? Would that be a good idea? I'm concerned about possibly creating an allergy if I introduce a food, take it away and then reintroduce it much later. Is that a valid concern? Thanks in advance for your help!