Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ok so Im not there yet but the night

Default Re: ok so Im not there yet but the night

I'm going to "disagree" with Shelly - but only in that it IS learned behaviour and because of the potential for the teeth, hes learned nursing helps him feel better.

Try to take things one night at a time Most of us, if not all have been there and will be thinking of you.
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.

Except...when he is not teething he doesn't not wake up 8times a night to nurse or stay on my tit for 4hours. He gets nursed down, if I get back up he will nurse when i come in at 1am or if I stay with him he will stay down until 4am and either way he nurses at around 6am for about 20minutes. So if he's not teething ,or fighting a cold he only nurses 2-3 times a night. And life is fine.

Way too lazy for formula

Quote Originally Posted by DJ's Mom View Post
    And life is fine.
    yes, my son comfort nurses, and I comfort forum!
    teeth counter now scoring: 11!
    WAHM (though hubby behaves like I'm a SAHM) to Luca Johannes, born 23/04/2007
    as well as his great-grandmother (23/04/1916) and his aunt (23/04/1972)
    - both delighted by the generational continuity...