Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What not to wear...

Default Re: What not to wear...

I usually try to wear button up shirts as well or a nice tank top under a cartigan sweater or jacket that way when I pull up to pump I am still covered on the back and sides.
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

Ack, I just bought a really cute dress to wear to work without even considering that! LOL, guess that will stay in the closet until fall.

!!! You poor thing. Live and learn.
    Mother - Wife - Artist - Cook - Writer - EnvironMENTAList - Cloth Diaperer (but we are soooo done with diapers) - Organic Health Nut...I'm sure there's more.

DD1 - 12/15/05 Breastfed for 16.5 months
    DD2 - 8/6/07 Breastfed for 3 whole years and 3 little, extra days.

BTDT. It sucks. NIP in a shift dress!! Now that's next to impossible. Now that Em is older and my boobs are like expandostretchified I can usually sneak a nipple out the armpit hole. Tell me that's not hot!
    Mother to Emily June, b. Sept 18, 2005 and Lucy Quinn, b. 1/20/2012

“Buy the ticket, take the ride."
    Hunter S. Thompson

Excitement on the Side: Who doesn't love a confident woman with long boobs...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Ann View Post
    BTDT. It sucks. NIP in a shift dress!! Now that's next to impossible. Now that Em is older and my boobs are like expandostretchified I can usually sneak a nipple out the armpit hole. Tell me that's not hot!
    so glad to hear that i am not the only one with ridiculously stretchy boobs! i can't even believe how far he can take them while latched on...

Now that Em is older and my boobs are like expandostretchified I can usually sneak a nipple out the armpit hole. Tell me that's not hot!

I was seriously laughing out loud at that comment!! Too funny!!

Buff
    IRL all my friends call me Buff, Wife to CB since 10/11/2003

Mom to DD - "MJ" born 9/2007 @ 8lbs 10oz, 21.5" She's 6 years old!
    My journey nursing MJ started HERE, but we got through it and she breastfed 19.5 months, self-weaned on 5/17/09

Mom to my current nursling, DS - "ME" born 10/2009 @ 10lbs 1oz, 22.25" He's 4 years old! And yup, he's still nursing.

Ask me about my successful VBAC! Click here for my birth story.

Oh my gosh I am the Minister of Music for a church and on Sundays DS comes to church with us, and I sit in the stairway to the balcony and nurse him during the sermon. I made the mistake of wearing a dress exactly once.

OK-OK-OK......... NOW------> the very minute,.... and I mean the-very-minute my boob starts coming out the armpit hole of my shirts.... that is when I think my husband will say that he has "seen enough!"

OMG, I never in a million years would have though that you could "sneak a boob" out of your arm pit hole!
    I'm Jessi
    Proud mama to Breanah Grace 9/10/07, wife to Eric
    Happily, exclusively BF for 7 months