Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When to give juice??

Default Re: When to give juice??

We only give juice as an occasional treat or if dd is sick and not eating. I always dilute it (but then I dilute it when I drink it as well). I didn't give juice until she was over 1, but I believe she sometimes got it at day care before that.
    “We are not put on earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.”
    --Anonymous

We are the same as many pp. We never give juice. She's always loved her water and I have just never seen any sense in giving her juice.
    Tracy...Mommy to my two beautiful girls - Kinzie Marie, 1/19/01 and Ryan Renee, 2/1/07
    Married to Danny, an amazing husband and father - 3/22/03

Age Ticker

Breast milk is better than any udder milk!

My opinion is that anybody offended by breastfeeding is staring too hard. ~David Allen

Quote Originally Posted by bfly629 View Post
    Great feedback. I was never a big fan of giving it to my ds but boy there are so many people that do. BUT they aren't breastfeeders and in my mind (am I weird) breastfeeders and non breastfeeders are different as far as what they give their babies....... I am glad I'm not alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sometimes wordls apart.
    Jill
    Wife to Steven, mom to ds Noah (11), ds Oliver (4), dss Peter (11), Linus (2), and 2 in heaven.

Buy Eco-friendly Handmade at GaGa Bum
    Blogaholic ~ SERENITY NOW!