Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr told me not to feed during the night?

Default Re: Dr told me not to feed during the night?

i'd lovde to get my lo back to sleep w/o feeding him. he's been up at 3:30 all this week which is out of the norm. i fed him the first 2 nights, but then realized he was just waking to wake. it's killing me that he won't get back into his routine. i can't go on 4 hours of sleep and having to work all day.

I agree with ignoring your ped too....I do all the time....

My son still feeds every 2-3 hours and every 3 hours at night 4 hours if I'm lucky.
    Exclusively and every minute of it!!
    SAHM Magic Mama to Rowdy
    Born 10/13/07 ALL NATURAL
    9lbs 10 oz, 21" long

Excited about becoming a LC!!!!!!

As the other mamas said - do what you feel is right. My DS was nursing about every 2-3 hours once he went to bed at night ( from 9pm-7am) until he was 18 mo old
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.