I have a very odd question. I'm worried about feeding my son fruits/foods with citric acid. He's at the right age, since they say 6-8 months is the ideal time to start. What concerns me is that while I was pregnant with him I was very sensitive to anything with citric acid, like fruits and juices. They gave me really bad indigestion. This has gone away for me but I wonder if my being sensitive to it while I carried him means that he will be sensitive to it now. Have any of you had a similar experience?