Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Taking Fen and Alfalfa and still...

Default Taking Fen and Alfalfa and still...

It seems my supply is going down. Wyatt is not nusing less, een at almsot 14 months, so I hae NO clue what is goin on!! He has been nursing all day, and whining because he has not gotten much. I did get AF back after 2 years, but she is gone now. Could it still affect it? (I have never had to worry about this, as my other 2 never nursed past 3 months)

HELP! I am not ready for him to waen, and really, he is not either lol.

Default Re: Taking Fen and Alfalfa and still...

What makes you think he isn't getting enough or "much"? At about 12-13 months my son started nursing like a newborn again! I added more solid food snacks to his day and he balanced out again. But thats just what worked for us.

Could you be pregnant?
    Lyn
    Nursing the girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Mama to Daniel (12/3/06) and Lucy Jane (8/28/08)

Quote Originally Posted by danlynclark View Post
    What makes you think he isn't getting enough or "much"? At about 12-13 months my son started nursing like a newborn again! I added more solid food snacks to his day and he balanced out again. But thats just what worked for us.

Could you be pregnant?
    NO NO NO lol.

I don't feel a let down and I still have been feeling it until a couple days ago. He eats food and snacks, so I know he is getting a tummy full. Yea, he is nursing a lot! I just feel dry...does that make sense? I am just hoping that is it a phase my body is going through!

Stress can lower your supply. Are you taking time for yourself (as hard as that is)?
    Lyn
    Nursing the girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Mama to Daniel (12/3/06) and Lucy Jane (8/28/08)

Sure trying to. I did have a nice hot bath alone last night. Unfortunately, DH whines whenever I try to have "me" time. I forgive him, he grew up in a house where his dad controlled his mom's every move. But I still do it anyway lol.

I have ben a little stressed lately, maybe that could be a part of it.