Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: We've made it ...

Default We've made it ...

One month!!! I really didn't think I would be here, but I am and I am very happy. William is one month old today ... he was born 6.6 and was 6.4 when we left the hospital. I weighed him today out of curiosity (my mom has a baby scale) and he was right around 9 lbs! We've only had to suppliment twice since he's been home so I feel pretty good about that. I just wanted to thank everyone for the support I had here when I needed it

Default Re: We've made it ...

CONGRATS!!! Keep up the awesome work!
    since day 1 (Sept '07) !!! so Daddy can feed Mia while I'm at work! because we both love it!

I my Husband and Daughter!!!!

Congratulations!
    Lyn
    Nursing the girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Mama to Daniel (12/3/06) and Lucy Jane (8/28/08)

Looks like you are right where I am! I didn't think I would make it either but you can see by my siggy that I completed my one month goal!!!

We should have little badges for our siggies. I'll see if I can make some for Milestones of making to XXX Month!!

Congrats! That's so great! Keep up the good work!
    ~Proud AP Mama To Natalie Ann *7/9/06* & Isabella Faith *7/6/09*~

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyofmyboys View Post
    Looks like you are right where I am! I didn't think I would make it either but you can see by my siggy that I completed my one month goal!!!

We should have little badges for our siggies. I'll see if I can make some for Milestones of making to XXX Month!!
    I was just looking for some breastfeeding blinkies for my MySpace page and came across these. Just thought I'd share with you guys http://members.tripod.com/milk_goddess-ivil/id4.html
    ~Proud AP Mama To Natalie Ann *7/9/06* & Isabella Faith *7/6/09*~

Quote Originally Posted by wvgemini View Post
    One month!!! I really didn't think I would be here, but I am and I am very happy. William is one month old today ... he was born 6.6 and was 6.4 when we left the hospital. I weighed him today out of curiosity (my mom has a baby scale) and he was right around 9 lbs! We've only had to suppliment twice since he's been home so I feel pretty good about that. I just wanted to thank everyone for the support I had here when I needed it
    Congratulations! That's great!

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyofmyboys View Post

There's something similar here, often used on LJ. http://gynosaur.com/bf_ribbons.php

i found a TON of great ones. I made a post in the suggestions section maybe if you second it you can reply and give admin a Wink wink LOL