Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Work from Home Ideas?

Default Work from Home Ideas?

Does anyone work from home or have any ideas to earn any $? I desperately do not want to have to leave my LO especially after the difficulties we had with bf'ing. I need something soon.. almost out of money.. I'm finally exclusively bf'ing after 3 months! (yay.. so excited about that still.. )
    I know there are a lot of scams out there and I don't want to get sucked into anything like that.

And have you heard of Women's Dream Team? What is it? I saw their website as someone's signature here in LLL..

Default Re: Work from Home Ideas?

Well until you get something figured out, you can always sell things on ebay, depending on what kind of stuff you have laying around, you might be able to make enough to hold you over until someone with a better idea comes along.

What kind of skills do you have? What did you do before?
    Mother - Wife - Artist - Cook - Writer - EnvironMENTAList - Cloth Diaperer (but we are soooo done with diapers) - Organic Health Nut...I'm sure there's more.

DD1 - 12/15/05 Breastfed for 16.5 months
    DD2 - 8/6/07 Breastfed for 3 whole years and 3 little, extra days.

Default Re: Work from Home Ideas?

What about babysitting another child? Around here you could make $10 per hour. When you factor in having to pay for daycare if you do a normal job outside the home, that ain't bad!!

L e i l a, married to hubby, loving our "bock-ee" kinda girl, 6.23.06
    Learn about the prepuce before you have a boy.
    Dental issues? Find out how to Cure Tooth Decay.