Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Need encouragement/positive vibes!

Default Need encouragement/positive vibes!

Katy just turned 4 months last week and I've been back to work for 2 months already. I work M-F, 8a-5p, which is the same schedule I had when I went back to work after having Ally. It was about this same time with her that my milk supply took a huge hit & we had to supplement. I still managed to get her some BM every day until she was 7.5 months, but I want it to be different this time. I don't want to supplement, for many reasons.

Things are better this time- I have a better pump, I'm eating better, my job is less stressful, Katy is a healthy eater (Ally wasn't always the best) & I NIP so we're not bottle feeding EBM when we're out so I have high hopes, but I'm asking for good vibes that we'll get over the hump this time and we'll make it longer than 7.5 months.

TIA!
    Sarah- Mommy to Ally (4/16/06) , Katlyn (11/13/07) & Rebekah (10/21/09)
    All three, all natural!

Default Re: Need encouragement/positive vibes!

you can do it..
    Just feed her more often when you are togetehr and take it one feeding at a time.

You can do it!! It sounds like you've got a great base to start from and you're doing great so far.
    “We are not put on earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.”
    --Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by andrea_ohio View Post
    you can do it..
    Just feed her more often when you are togetehr and take it one feeding at a time.
    Could't agree more. Set short goals and before you know it, she'll be 20 months nursing with no end in sight...well some end.

Mama to my little Diva: Miss K (7/15/06)
    And her little sister: Lulu Pie (3/21/09)

"Don't toush da mango"
    One-handed typer Extraordinaire!
    My body creates, houses, nurtures and nourishes life. That is awesome.
    Kegel Kop says: TIGHTEN UP!

You can do it! Your doing AWESOME already and just remember each time your watching your LO eat how good it feels that you can do that for her!

Jake: Born 11/15/07
    6lbs 5oz ~ 19inch and 3/4's long