Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: 8 Month Old & Sleep

Default 8 Month Old & Sleep

My son is 8 months old and I' m still nursing him. My question is when will he sleep for longer throughout the night? Lately he has been waking up crying and I have to get out of bed and rock him back to sleep. This happens at least twice a night. He doesn't have any teeth yet, but I'm sure he will start teething soon. I just get frustrated sometimes because I don't sleep nice and peaceful like before lol. Plus I'm a new Mom. Thanks for reading this... =D

Default Re: 8 Month Old & Sleep

Hi,

I am afraid that I don't have a good answer for you. My baby changes his sleep patterns all of the time and I figure I'm just along for the ride. At 8 months my son woke up several times a night. Every now and then it would just be a couple of times, and I would be so happy!

Good luck,

Default Re: 8 Month Old & Sleep

Thanks for the advice. Everyone told me while I was pregnant to get as much sleep as possible.....I just can't believe how such a little baby can be so overwhelming somtimes lol.....but then again...I know when I was a baby I probably did the exact same things to my Mom.... =D