Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: History of oversupply and pregnant

Default History of oversupply and pregnant

Ok, with my first child I had an oversupply. I am currently preg. with my 2nd. I was curius if anyone has had this did you have the same problem with other children? Should I nurse on both sides "normally" until I know if I will have an OS again? I would appreciate any advice.

Default Re: History of oversupply and pregnant

I would assume you'd have the same issues but start out nursing in the typicla manner and since you know what to watch for this time around, you'll be able to remedy it sooner

For what it's worth I had it with all 3 of my babies
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.

Default Re: History of oversupply and pregnant

This is my very first post~HI! I am *SO EXCITED!* to find this particular forum~I thouth *I* was the only freak in nature~LOL! I am currently nursing my almost 2yod who is my fourth child. I still leak sometimes and get plugged if I've been out and about and haven't nursed as frequently as usual. It's been like this will all of my babies. (((((HUGS))))) sandi

ETA that I nurse one breast all day and the other all night.
    Last edited by Titus2woman; April 11th, 2008 at 08:47 AM.