Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: She loved it!

Smile She loved it!

Well, we tried DD on rice cereal yesterday after her 6 month doctor appointment and she loved it, she couldn't get enough! This may sound weird, but I was kinda upset watching her eat it. Don't get me wrong, I am glad she likes it, but I was just hoping she would refuse it completely and only want "mama"!!! I have EBF for these past six months and when I look at her now, at 18 pounds 6 ounces (up from 8 pounds 1 ounce at birth) I think to myself "I made her grow!" She has shown an interest in what we eat for about a month and a half now but I kept holding back trying solids because I really wanted to EBF for six whole months! And now it's here The good thing is that there is no end in sight for breastfeeding and I know the solids are only for her to play with tastes and textures, but this just means my little girl is getting bigger! (I keep telling her to stop, that I want her to stay this age forever, but she doesn't listen! ) Anyways, thanks for listening, I just wanted to !
    since day 1 (Sept '07) !!! so Daddy can feed Mia while I'm at work! because we both love it!

I my Husband and Daughter!!!!

Default Re: She loved it!

How wonderful for you!!!

I smiled pretty big reading your post

I anticipate feeling the exact same way when we start rice cereal in 11 days! (at 6months). So excited for this milestone, but a litle sad we are already here!