Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Got my handmill soo excited, but I have a question

Default Got my handmill soo excited, but I have a question

The handmill came with a mesh feeder. what on earth is that for? Is it a good tool to use? I never used one with my other two kids and they feed themselves fine. I mean what is the point if you are cubing, grinding, pureeing, or mashing food?

Thanks for sharing. Dd1 told me (she is very worldly for her age...) it is a special paci for babies like sister. I asked what does she mean. She said babies who are too little for big people food but too big for baby food. I said awww so that is what this thing is.....LOL Is she right?
    Becky ~ 33 Dh ~ 37 (my little geek of geeks)
    Dd1 ~ Brittney 5yrs aka Bunny
    Ds ~ Xander 3yrs aka Xaxu
    Dd2 ~ Bailie 1yr aka Dede

Still going 14months later.

1yr goal and save $2200 average.

Where the Wind Comes Sweepin' Down the Plain

Default Re: Got my handmill soo excited, but I have a question

It's just a fun thing for them to chew on. Some moms use it for teething babies. I use it to get pears in ds just about everyday, although bananas are his fave. He loves it and makes the funniest noises with it. I also like to have it around when he and I are out and about. It's the closest thing to a pacifier he's ever really taken.

Some people complain that it's difficult to clean. If you think about it, what stuff of baby's is easy to keep clean? I just wash it by hand. If there's extra gunk left on it, I either let it soak in soapy water and try again or I use the small baby bottle brush-no problem.
    **Margaret**(the artist formerly known as mommamags) Mom to red- and curly-headed, blue-eyed, chunky-thighed Michael Thomas, 24 May 2007, 9 lb/22 in. As an infant, he was my little suckling pig. Now he's a total ham!!!