Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anna asked her nanny to nurse her

Default Re: Anna asked her nanny to nurse her

My ds asked my MIL (his Nana) once. He was about 2.5 yrs old. I was there but was busy nursing my infant dd. (We were tandeming then.) We all got a big chuckle out of it. I took it as a sign of affection for his Nana.

My LO asks my mother, who I think secretly likes it.
    Erin (32), breastfeeding CLW, knitting cloth-diapering crocheting, heirloom tomato-growing philosophizing poker-playing feminist artist mama to my 19 month old daughter! Baby #2 due January 2009.

I've TRIED to get her to try from Pappa *grin*
    She says he doesn't have big enough 'den'

Quote Originally Posted by Trisha View Post
    One night DH thought DS might want to go to sleep so he asked him if he wanted opposide and go to sleep--DS said "No, daddy, only mommy". It worked!
    That is way too cute! My LO is 10 months and she hasn't gone there yet but my friend is nursing her 18 month old and has said she will pull up shirts and ask to nurse from others. Can't blame them for trying
    wife , mom, maid , cook , taxi. All in a days work

I love reading these stories! Our LOs are SO funny! VERY happy to know it is not just my nursling going after everyone!
    http://thesfamilychronicles.blogspot.com

"At the heart of motherhood is the kind of satisfaction unequalled in any other profession on earth."
    -Tina Neidlein

Isaac- 1/1/01 Nursed only 4 months, had no idea what I was doing.
    Nathan- 4/28/03 preemie, 1 month NICU stay and still managed exclusive nursing for 6 months, better.
    Anna- 4/15/06 Self weaned just after turning 3.
    Baby girl due May 14th

I was leaving Mylee with my Ma this past fall temporarily and my Ma told me once that she showered real quick and had put Mylee in her activity center and once she stepped out of the shower she began calling her name just to let Mylee know that she was still there and she didn't hear anything so she freaked out and ran out exposed of course and she said once Mylee saw her she wouldn't keep her eyes off my mothers senior citizens and started to put her arms up for my mother to pick her up. I'm sure my mom's stomach turned bc secretly she thinks its disgusting I thought it was hilarious.
    My name is Rosie and I'm a mother to 3 girls and 2 boys

My girls:Janessa 10.30.93, Reanna 03.25.99 and Mylee 09.20.06
    My sons, Isaiah 07.16.97 and Shawn 09.12.08

livy-monster defiantly would make a move at any womans chest that came with in her reach! i would always warn new people before letting them hold her so that they would not be caught off guard!

My DS#1 would try to nurse anyone who would be holding him when he was hungry while under 6 months. Recently being at my moms, he saw her breasts, and said "drinks." My mom told him they were not his drinks. He never really intentionally tried to nurse from another. He sure knows what "drinks" are though. My DS#2 does the "I am hungry now, so nurse me if you can" turn of the head, latch me on thing, as did my first son. Older nurslings that ask others to nurse them are just exploring, trying to learn boundaries. But yes, they believe that all breast are for nursing, until they learn that only mommy's are for me.

i get jealous when sailor makes booby head turns at nana or dcp. is that weird? (of me, not him!)

Katie lovingly pats anyone's boobs if she is being held. My friend has very large implants and wears low cut shirts without a bra. Katie sticks her hand in her shirt and twiddles her nipples. She's quick!