Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: High praises from dr and staff.

Default High praises from dr and staff.

We took dd2 for her 6month check up. She is 7months today and is 15lbs and 26in. The ped and her staff just kept praising me for bf or 7months now. For how advance, healthy, happy, ... dd2 is. They said I was doing great. I was glowing ear to ear and kept saying thanks. I told the ped it has been different bf vs formula. It has taking me time to get comfortable and confident. The staff wants to know how I am able to bf with two other kids at home...LOL I told them I have no idea. I have LLL forum for my support and dh for support. The ped is so happy for me and loves how much help I have.

I am so proud of me.

Becky ~ 33 Dh ~ 37 (my little geek of geeks)
    Dd1 ~ Brittney 5yrs aka Bunny
    Ds ~ Xander 3yrs aka Xaxu
    Dd2 ~ Bailie 1yr aka Dede

Still going 14months later.

1yr goal and save $2200 average.

Default Re: High praises from dr and staff.

Quote Originally Posted by mom23cuties View Post
    I am so proud of me.
    You should be proud!!! I'm glad you got such good vibes from your pediatrician.

Yay for you and baby!

I know how you feel BF with two other little ones at home. My two are 3.5 and 2.5.

I have also noticed a difference with my DD's development from the other two (the other two were formula fed ). She seems to be doing things sooner and has a much better temperment.

Keep up the good work!

Wow! That is so wonderful to hear. I remember your posts from when your dd was just small. Look at how far you've come!! Congrats to you. You deserved every bit of praise your doctor and his staff offered you.

You go, girl!

You deserve it!!! Because BF takes dedication & you have plenty of it!!
    My DD1 was bottlefed the pumped breastmilk.....and that was double the work, but with DD2 we're BF minus the pump!!

YAY!!! Congrats on the 7 month mark!!! LOL I find it hard sometimes with only having the one baby that I"m nursing... how you guys do it with other kids at home I don't know...but one day I will find out!!!

Don't ya just love the praises from others! It's nice that they tell you... makes you feel good!

Jake: Born 11/15/07
    6lbs 5oz ~ 19inch and 3/4's long

Congratulations on making it this far. That is so great that you have such a supportive ped!! It really helps to have a pat on the back now and then. You deserve it!!

When I went in for dd's 9 mth well baby the nurse assumed I had switched to formula and was shocked that I was still bf....I guess that is what they are used to seeing there.

Quote Originally Posted by jmthomas View Post
    Yay for you and baby!

I know how you feel BF with two other little ones at home. My two are 3.5 and 2.5.

I have also noticed a difference with my DD's development from the other two (the other two were formula fed ). She seems to be doing things sooner and has a much better temperment.

Keep up the good work!
    I have not noticed a difference between my three kids except ds was behind due to health reasons. Both my dd1 and ds were formula babies.
    Becky ~ 33 Dh ~ 37 (my little geek of geeks)
    Dd1 ~ Brittney 5yrs aka Bunny
    Ds ~ Xander 3yrs aka Xaxu
    Dd2 ~ Bailie 1yr aka Dede

Still going 14months later.

1yr goal and save $2200 average.

CONGRATS!! You are doing a GREAT job Mama!!

My first was also formula fed and I am DETERMINED to BF this new baby as long as he wishes!
    Becca SAHM to
    Veronica 10/31/05

and Preston 10/28/07

<--- me!
    (I love this smiley!)

I finally got on Facebook! If anyone wants to be my
    friend.