Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Teething Help...

Default Teething Help...

What do you mammas do to help your little one with teething?
    : breastfeeding mamma to our second daughter Gwendolyn Rose born 3/26/10 and to my 31 month old sweetie Alayna.

Default Re: Teething Help...

Lots of love, hugs, and some Motrin. I've tried the following, but LO wanted nothing to do with them;

Damp, cold washcloth to chew on
    cold baby food
    frozen breastmilk placed in a sock to suck on

Good Luck Mama!

Thanks!
    Thats a good idea about the frozen breast milk.. she has been chewing on her teething toys.. .but today has just been more fussy than usual and will just look up at me and cry!

I am glad that I don't remember how painful it must have been to have my teeth ripping through my gums!!
    : breastfeeding mamma to our second daughter Gwendolyn Rose born 3/26/10 and to my 31 month old sweetie Alayna.

I use Hyland's Homeopathic Teething Tablets, as well as wet/frozen washcloths. The teething tablet have been especially helpful for my LO when teething interferes with sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzomama View Post
    I use Hyland's Homeopathic Teething Tablets, as well as wet/frozen washcloths. The teething tablet have been especially helpful for my LO when teething interferes with sleep.
    Hylands Teething Tablets are wonderful

Formerly known as Huntersmomma
    Momma to 3 yr old Hunter proudly breast fed until 2 & 1/2
    Expecting baby #2, Due in Jan 2011

Where the Wind Comes Sweepin' Down the Plain

Baby Tylenol made the biggest difference for ds so far. He liked to be cuddled EXTRA (I mean a lot extra) too. We got a mesh teething feeder that we're going to try when he starts his next bout of teething. We didn't get it until after his first round of teething. He uses it now and loves it already, so we'll have that in our bag of tricks for next time. He also liked frozen washcloths.
    **Margaret**(the artist formerly known as mommamags) Mom to red- and curly-headed, blue-eyed, chunky-thighed Michael Thomas, 24 May 2007, 9 lb/22 in. As an infant, he was my little suckling pig. Now he's a total ham!!!