I saw this advertised for babies 6 months and older - so I bought some and tried it on my 7 mo. The first time she tried about a tablespoon of it - her cheeks got all flushed. Her older sister used to do this with all new foods, so I sort of ignored it, and it went away. I gave it to her for two more days in a row and there was no reaction, so I thought we were in the clear. On the 3rd day, she broke out in AWFUL hives all over her face....they lasted for about 1/2 hour and then went away. I'm terrified that now she will have a milk allergy. Do you think that maybe she's just too young and I should try it again in another month? I do intend talking to the pedi. about this at her next visit, but I don't want to have to put her through all kinds of allergy tests!