Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: EBM recipes???

Default EBM recipes???

So the baby (11 mo old) won't take a bottle or sippy cup anymore and I've got tons of milk in the freezer. We've tried making her oatmeal with the EBM but then she won't eat the oatmeal. We've started giving her Cheerios in a bowl with EBM and that seems to be working but I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for 'recipes'. I'm not worried about her intake, I just want to use up my freezer stock (>100 oz). Anyone made any EBM-pancakes or muffins???

Default Re: EBM recipes???

I've seen a website with yogurt recipes and some others... can't remember what it was. Maybe someone else will know it...

The yogurt didn't work - I tried it. The proteins aren't long enough or something. I have tried oatmeal and have heard others had success with pancakes, etc. How about a smoothie - mix in some bananna or something and whirl it away in a blender??

Quote Originally Posted by csan View Post
    The yogurt didn't work - I tried it. The proteins aren't long enough or something. I have tried oatmeal and have heard others had success with pancakes, etc. How about a smoothie - mix in some bananna or something and whirl it away in a blender??
    Oh I like this one! I would say try this.

I've heard you can make soap. I've witnessed almost miraculous things happen to skin from ebm.

L e i l a, married to hubby, loving our "bock-ee" kinda girl, 6.23.06
    Learn about the prepuce before you have a boy.
    Dental issues? Find out how to Cure Tooth Decay.