Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pacifiers and daycare...?

Smile Re: Pacifiers and daycare...?

Hi,

First I will say I am not a doctor and my advise is my personal opinion..

Since 2006 I have spend a lot of time on daycare/pacifiers and I believe in happy babies. So if your baby seams to like the pacifier then that is fine.

I am a Mom and entrepreneur that sell personalized pacifiers at www.coolpacifiers.com

You can learn much more about this solution to "pacifier ownership" and daycares at http://www.coolpacifiers.com/faq/

I hope you can learn more from my website.

Thank you and good luck!

Danielle Riiber

Default Re: Pacifiers and daycare...?

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*caramel-allie View Post
    My LO uses a pacifier at home, in the car, and at daycare. She will ONLY take the NUK pacifier. So you may have to experiment with different kinds to find one your LO likes.

Good luck!
    My lo will only take the NUK too.

If you think it will help your fussy baby than it is probably safe to give it a shot. I would try to starting giving it to your lo a few weeks before you have to go back. It took a while for dd to get used to it and start to like it. NUK and Soothies pacis are the best to use becasue they are most like a breast.

I'm Laura, mamma of 2

5-27-06

8-30-08

We love and

We have been nursing for over 2 years now!

Default Re: Pacifiers and daycare...?

I am struggling with the whole "to give or not to give" the paci right now as well. My DS is almost 9 mos and has picked up the paci habit within the last week. He LOVES it and would keep it in his mouth most of the time. I have always hated to see a "plugged in" kid, but it seems to make him happy. Daycare calls it a miracle and loves that he's not fussy anymore - I have much internal angst over giving it to him.... I'm not sure what to do?!