Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any crackers that are healthy for 13mo?

Default Re: Any crackers that are healthy for 13mo?

I live in the North East US and we have them in the healthfood part of our regular grocery store ( Hannaford's)
    But if you live somewhere where there is an ethnic store/middle eastern store you might find them there too. They are made by Armenian bakers.
    DJ's mom- Did you know that you can buy big flatbreads that are basically huge Ak Maks? Like pan size? my family is Armenian and my dad LOVES them.

Married my man Michael 5/12/2006
    Keira Joyce 6/1/07 Breastfed for 22 months Peanut Allergy- Outgrown 11/2010!!!!
    Israel Benedict 10/10/09- Breastfed for 27 months ( 9 months tandem with his sister)
    Nairi Anne 4/1/2011 still nursing at 14 months
    My Daily Blog
    Cloth diapers on the bum!

Default Re: Any crackers that are healthy for 13mo?

okay I can't find the link but I know they are out there.. There is also our course soft lavash bread but that is more like a tortilla. I know they made the hard ones that like huge Ak Maks though.. If you are interested Pm me and I will ask my dad where he orders them from.

Married my man Michael 5/12/2006
    Keira Joyce 6/1/07 Breastfed for 22 months Peanut Allergy- Outgrown 11/2010!!!!
    Israel Benedict 10/10/09- Breastfed for 27 months ( 9 months tandem with his sister)
    Nairi Anne 4/1/2011 still nursing at 14 months
    My Daily Blog
    Cloth diapers on the bum!