Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: driven near insanity via twiddling

Default Re: driven near insanity via twiddling

My 23 month old is a big time twiddler. He also loves to shove his feet in my face too. At ngiht , right before bed, he nurses so well and just relaxes...but any other time I nurse him during the day he is all over the place...grabbing me, trying to tickle me. I try to unlatch him but that doesn't even work anymore. I do try to give him something he usually isn't allowed to play with like my cell phone and that seems to distract him for at least a couple of minutes.

my lo scratches at the back of the leather recliner, it drives me insane!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mama to my Rubies
    C '07
    A '09
    And my Christmas Eve baby
    L '12
    I will carry you all my life
    And I will praise the one who's chosen me to carry you
    W Apr '11
    R Nov '11
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart. *Helen Kellar*

Ah, I am having flashbacks to when I was nursing YDD!!!!! She was a twiddler too, it drove me nuts!
    Mommy to E 12 , K 10 , A almost 6 , and Little J 20 weeks

My dd is 6 months old, and has just started this! I ordered a nursing necklace from one of the mama's on here! She did a fantastic job, it is actually a "story" necklace made specifically for my dd! She also has had safety ratings on her stuff!

I am hoping that I caught this early enough! Maybe I can prevent "toddler twiddling." Maybe not... but If you would like her name, PM me and I can give you the info if you maybe wanna check out her nursing necklaces!
    I'm Jessi
    Proud mama to Breanah Grace 9/10/07, wife to Eric
    Happily, exclusively BF for 7 months