Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help with weaning due to psychological issues

Default Re: help with weaning due to psychological issues

I have gone through the sexual abuse part of the situation. However I haven't nursed my two oldests one long enough to experience that. I nursed Blake for 3 months and Hailey less than a month. Cole is hopefully going to nurse for awhile longer. One good thing I guess with hoping to nurse him long is that he wont take a bottle from anyone even if I'm gone out of the house even. I don't know if I'm really an help to you right now maybe in the future when I nurse as long as you do. Maybe I'll need your help. Hey I'm here if you need someone to talk to. I know I went through alot when it happened to me. I talked and talked about it. I'm hoping it's behind me some what. I got some closure when he actually admitted what he did was wrong and that he was sorry about it. I think that's what has helped me just move on in life. PM or email me if I might be of any help to you. Congrats on nursing so long I hope I can nurse this time around around that length of time.

Sheena

Just a little update. My little monkey is fully weaned now, and he is a happy little guy with a happy mama and dada. Thank you all again for the wonderful reasources and support. (sheena, I did e-mail you, but never heard back. I hope everything is going well for you, and thanks for your post).

solmama

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear you all are doing well.

Take care!
    (((hugs))))