Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Funny things LOs do while eating

Default Funny things LOs do while eating

L has started to make large gulping noises when drinking or eating liquid-y foods like yogurt and applesauce. He'll make two for every mouthful - the second being very exaggerated and loud. He sounds like a cartoon character that gulps when something bad is going to happen in the story. I can't help but laugh every time he does it.

What do your kiddos do?
    Last edited by AndreaUAE; February 9th, 2008 at 07:15 AM.
    Andrea - mama to Laith 02.20.07 and Sommer 01.21.11
    'Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.' - Noam Chomsky

Talking Re: Funny things LOs do while eating

my 3yo done something one day that we all had a good laugh about we had peas and corn mixed for supper one night and noone really paid attention to what she was doing till i looked over at her adn there she was she would pick out the cornand eat it and then take her finger and squish the peas it was cute on just how presice she was.... apparently she dont like pes!!!!

Where the Wind Comes Sweepin' Down the Plain

Default Re: Funny things LOs do while eating

This may sound weird, but I love listening to them smacking and eating with their mouths open. It just makes me giggle and I don't know why. I guess it's because they haven't been taught manners yet-kinda like when I laugh hearing a huge belch come from a tiny baby being burped.
    **Margaret**(the artist formerly known as mommamags) Mom to red- and curly-headed, blue-eyed, chunky-thighed Michael Thomas, 24 May 2007, 9 lb/22 in. As an infant, he was my little suckling pig. Now he's a total ham!!!

I just realized that my baby has an extremely long tongue! I've known him for over 6 months and it took a spoon full of solid food for me to discover it. If I'm not fast enough, he'll shoot that thing out in search of the food. Makes me crack up!
    Erin
    <a href=http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/sherllie/KateandOwenthumbnail.jpg target=_blank>http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...nthumbnail.jpg</a>

My little guy sticks his tongue out waiting for the spoon. As if that will shave valuable time off waiting for the food. It's too cute and too funny. Cracks me up each time.