Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: new teeth and daycare.....

Default new teeth and daycare.....

Just wanted to give an update that after the feeding frenzy that DD has been going through, the SECOND tooth appeared on Sunday morning. This was after eating at 8,9,10,11,12,12:45,3:30 and 6 on Saturday night/Sunday morning....
    Next week is our transition week for starting daycare, so we will see how this affects her eating habits, too. And, to top it all off, I have to go on another work trip at the beginning of February. So I am sure I will be posting here a lot in the next month and a half....
    Clara Ann from 6/27/07 to 7/2/09

Default Re: new teeth and daycare.....

Checking in, how is everything going?

Loving my Beautiful High Needs Baby Girl born 12/28/06

Default Re: new teeth and daycare.....

Thanks for checking in
    DD has gone back to eating 2-3 times a night consistently. Usually 2, but sometimes three. I am so used to it now tho, that we both sort of sleep through it. We have been battling a cold + now ear infection (see my post in caregiver issues) since daycare started. Luckily my work trip was postponed. We tried to see if she would be soothed at night by DH instead of eating 2-3 times per night, but she was having none of that. She also does not want a bottle in the middle of the night. Only mommy will do But sometimes it leaves me running around like this the next morning due to lack of sleep
    Clara Ann from 6/27/07 to 7/2/09