Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: ALmost over--I can't believe it

Default ALmost over--I can't believe it

I guess I should be grateful that this process has been so gradual and easy on both of us.....I just can't believe it's almost over.

DD turns ONE Feb 16th. We nurse first thing in the morning (barely) and once in the late afternoons. I have been nursing her exclusively on the LEFT side since 10 months when my right breast stopped producing enough for a let-down. I started supplementing then (which I thought I would NEVER do but she needed it).

I am Happy to have made it 10 months of exclusive BF and to the year mark total. (It's only 2 weeks away I cannot believe it)!!!!

Thank you to everyone on this forum who has helped me & answered my questions over the last 12 months.

There are MANY great Mom's here.

Default Re: ALmost over--I can't believe it

Great job mama!
    Jessica
    LLL Leader

Breastfeeding is an instinctual and natural act, but it is also an art that is learned day by day.

Visit LLL of Ashburn PM's Blog!

Default Re: ALmost over--I can't believe it

Congratulations!! You've done (are doing) a great thing for your baby and it's definitely something to be proud of.
    “We are not put on earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.”
    --Anonymous