Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Medela Freestyle Breastpump?

Default Re: Medela Freestyle Breastpump?

Quote Originally Posted by HH13 View Post
    Not sure if this helps anyone, but I'm planning on purchasing from http://addalittlelove.com/index.html
    Their price for a Freestyle is only $285! I've never ordered from them before, but they are listed on Medela's site as a authorized medela dealer. HTH!
    Really? Only $285? How about the shipping? Do they have a standard shipping fee or they charge based on your location?

I'm planning to get Freestyle and I've saved up for it. I'm from the Philippines but I'll have my order shipped to my friend in California because she's coming for a visit next month.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyontop View Post
    Really? Only $285? How about the shipping? Do they have a standard shipping fee or they charge based on your location?

I'm planning to get Freestyle and I've saved up for it. I'm from the Philippines but I'll have my order shipped to my friend in California because she's coming for a visit next month.
    Here's a link to their shipping info: http://addalittlelove.com/shipping_o...formation.html

It seems like shipping to California shouldn't be that expensive. It doesn't say anything about international, though. You could always email and find out. HTH!

No shipping cost. My receipt was $285.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth*J View Post
    WOW!!! That's GREAT!!!

Thanks for the link and replies on the shipping costs!

I just got my new pump and used it for the first time. It took a bit to get the hands-free stuff set up, but I think I'll get faster at that. I pumped the same amount in the same time that I do with my rented Symphony. So far, it gets a thumbs up from me.

I just got my new pump and used it for the first time. It took a bit to get the hands-free stuff set up, but I think I'll get faster at that. I pumped the same amount in the same time that I do with my rented Symphony. So far, it gets a thumbs up from me.

YEY! That's great news!

Oh I can't wait until we get our federal refund! I'm counting the days, I feel like a kid waiting for their birthday!

I just got an email from addalittlelove.com, and while the pump indeed costs $285, there is a $5 charge on the shipping.

Anyway, how's the pump? Is it at all noisy or discreet?
    MommyOnTop
    Mom to Issen (11.02.06) and Kobe (04.10.08)

Maybe she charges shipping for outside the continental U.S. It's still a good price though.

The pump is noisier than the Symphony, but I don't think it's bad.

I've had sporadic success with it. Several times it has worked great. A couple of times, I've had suction issues where I've had to press on a certain area of the hands-free system to get enough suction to make it work. That sort of defeats the purpose of the hands-free system. I believe it is user error though and I must not be hooking something up correctly. I'm still playing with it to see what I can do. The other issue I've had with the hands free system is that my boobs are REALLY smooshed while using it. I'm not sure if that's how it is supposed to be. It doesn't hurt, just seems weird since I'm not that smooshed when I use the symphony.

Maybe she charges shipping for outside the continental U.S. It's still a good price though.

The pump is noisier than the Symphony, but I don't think it's bad.

I've had sporadic success with it. Several times it has worked great. A couple of times, I've had suction issues where I've had to press on a certain area of the hands-free system to get enough suction to make it work. That sort of defeats the purpose of the hands-free system. I believe it is user error though and I must not be hooking something up correctly. I'm still playing with it to see what I can do. The other issue I've had with the hands free system is that my boobs are REALLY smooshed while using it. I'm not sure if that's how it is supposed to be. It doesn't hurt, just seems weird since I'm not that smooshed when I use the symphony.
    You could always try a different hands free hook up. I my Easy Expressions bustier: http://www.easyexpressionproducts.com/