Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: A HUGE Thank You

Default A HUGE Thank You

I just wanted to say Thanks to everyone on the forum. I am so glad I found this site. Ya'll have been such a great help. I really appreciate all the encouragement and advice.

Exclusively and every minute of it!!
    SAHM Magic Mama to Rowdy
    Born 10/13/07 ALL NATURAL
    9lbs 10 oz, 21" long

Excited about becoming a LC!!!!!!

Default Re: A HUGE Thank You

As I have been known to say before but never tire of saying, I am so glad you found comfort and information here that helped afford you the confidence to continue on your journey, both as a mother and a nursing mother, at that
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.

Ditto, to both the original post and the reply! I send people here constantly....what a sanity saver!

I can't even say THANKS enough! I am so happy to have found this site! I refer to you girls all the time! I could call my mom and ask her a question and there would be no support there at all. (co-sleeping, pumping, discipline) But I could come on here and you girls seem to know exactly how I feel and what I need (just like a great girlfriend!). Every time I ask a question I have gotten a great response and plenty of ideas. Every BFing woman should know about what a great support team she has behind her at this site! I thank you Much love
    "The biggest mistake a man can make, is to have the fear of making one" Unknown

Being "just" a mom is the most powerful thing I could ever do, and it makes me the happiest person I could be.

Josh 9/02
    Ben 7/04
    Lily Shes Walking 10/07

232*230****225****220****215****210****205****200* ***195****190********180

I would like to also say thank you. I have been happily BF for 2 months now!! I am so bummed that I didn't know about this forum when I had my first. But, at least I have been able to succeed with my 2nd baby! And it has so much to do with the support I've been able to get here.

Thank you ladies!
    Becca SAHM to
    Veronica 10/31/05

and Preston 10/28/07

<--- me!
    (I love this smiley!)

I finally got on Facebook! If anyone wants to be my
    friend.

Congrats, LLLadies! I'm glad you found us and are getting the needed support!
    Mother - Wife - Artist - Cook - Writer - EnvironMENTAList - Cloth Diaperer (but we are soooo done with diapers) - Organic Health Nut...I'm sure there's more.

DD1 - 12/15/05 Breastfed for 16.5 months
    DD2 - 8/6/07 Breastfed for 3 whole years and 3 little, extra days.

I'm not sure if I helped you, but I'm still very glad you found the support you needed!

Where the Wind Comes Sweepin' Down the Plain

Quote Originally Posted by hollandperformancehorses View Post
    I just wanted to say Thanks to everyone on the forum. I am so glad I found this site. Ya'll have been such a great help. I really appreciate all the encouragement and advice.

IKWYM...I live 2,000 miles from my family who would be here at the drop of a hat if I asked them. My in-laws live 10 miles from us and are a bunch of ...well, let's just say they're not supportive at all. I'm so glad I have this site. It is invaluable to me. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

How have things gone the past couple of days?
    **Margaret**(the artist formerly known as mommamags) Mom to red- and curly-headed, blue-eyed, chunky-thighed Michael Thomas, 24 May 2007, 9 lb/22 in. As an infant, he was my little suckling pig. Now he's a total ham!!!