Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give me ideas to motivate my friend to carry on nursing her toddler

Default Re: Give me ideas to motivate my friend to carry on nursing her toddler

gotta love the babelfish! I use it all the time at work.
    “We are not put on earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.”
    --Anonymous

Default Re: Give me ideas to motivate my friend to carry on nursing her toddler

Quote Originally Posted by Momma1 View Post
    Bien qu'il puisse sembler comme une bonne solution maintenant, je pense que le sevrage ne facilitera pas la vie de votre amie. Les soins sont un outil enfantant terrible quand votre bébé tombe vers le bas ou ne peut pas dormir, ou sont de démarrage ou malade, le sein est là pour la voir par la pièce rapportée rugueuse. Sans lui... Je connais autres mamans avez autres manières de soulager leurs gosses, mais moi ai voir encore tout ce qui fonctionne aussi rapidement que des soins !

Cela ressemble à de la vie de votre ami pourrait être facilité en plaçant quelques frontières. C'est une partie importante de discipline pour enseigner à votre enfant comment attendre pas simplement des soins mais pour tout ce qu'ils désirent mais ne peuvent pas avoir immédiatement !

Thank you! I found a French speaking website about bf for my French friend:
    http://www.lavoixlactee.be/forum/

This morning at playgroup, Rachel had a snack (fruits). But when the class was nearly finished, she climbed on my lap and "push my breasts up" (that's a sign for I want milk!!)...... I've forgotten to wear my favourite nursing top so I try to find a quiet spot in the room to nurse her..... wasn't really easy. She doesn't speak yet, is she why I have trouble teaching her to wait?

But I definitely agree that bf is a mothering tool.