Everything just built up...
1. Both my kids and myself have been sick for a week. After working all day, I have to come home to snot noses, coughs, and fevers, along with a baby who wants me every second that I'm home. What's for dinner, giving medicine, being loving to my DH, cleaning, just to name a few...
2. I HAD to be at work this week, because we got a new computer system and the trainer is only there this week! (Everyone is stressing out and we are all relying on eachother for help.)
3. I felt bad that my mom (my babysitter) had to watch 2 sick kids.
4. I worried about my mom catching their cold and then I'd loose my babysitter.
5. I showed up for work yesterday and one of my co-workers (who is always there) called in sick! I wasn't angry with her, just the whole situation. Here I was at work when my heart wanted to be at home with my sick kids.
6. Just found out my dad most likely will need a heart valve replacement. He is having more testing done Monday, so my mom can't babysit. My MIL had a liver transplant and I feel guilty having her watch the kids all day. She won't tell me no, so I feel like I have to watch out for her, too. Work is busy Monday so I feel guilty there too for taking time off.
7. Most of this babysitting stuff is on me, because my DH work graveyard shift. So, I'm on my own during the day most days.
8. I'm SOOOOOO worried about my dad! The news of him needing this heart surgery was the breaking point for me emotionally!
I laid it all out there to my boss and I decided I was going to take Monday morning off. That way my MIL will only have the kids for 3-4 hours in the afternoon. My boss was very understanding. I just wish I hadn't cried.
I came home and talked to DH about how I was feeling and he brought me flowers later.