Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: domperidone

Default domperidone

I'm posting this as a new thread b/c I'm really interested in what people have to say. Have you found this useful in increasing supply? Does everyone agree that global drug is the best place to get it? Thanks!

Default Re: domperidone

Bumping this up...hopefully some moms who have used domperidone will chime in...are you out there ladies???

i just ordered some from them. ill let you know how it goes.

I oredered some too. It should get here in a week. Keep in touch!

Default Re: Domperidone

I am currently taking Reglan in conjunction with taking Fenugreek (3 pills a day, 3 times a day)and noticing a little increase in milk supply so far in a weeks time. I have also started pumping just 2 days ago. I got almost 1 oz with the first pumping and got 1.5ozs this evening (baby is almost 4 weeks old). Hopefully this is good, will have to consult with my LC next week.

I would also like to know if Domperidone works better then the above, if so i would like to try some if it is better to increase the milk supply.

Hi there
    I have taken domperidone, and it does work well. I did take less than the recommended dose for increase milk supply and even at that there was an improvement. I took 3 per day.
    As per better than reglan I am not sure if the increase would be the same or not. What I do know is that domperidone has fare less side affects than reglan if any, and is safer.
    you may want to take a look at this link
    http://www.kellymom.com/bf/supply/ma...pply-pump.html
    Last edited by miguel's mom; July 8th, 2006 at 08:49 AM.

Thank you for the info!