Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: An amusing few days...

Default An amusing few days...

Just wanted to mention some funny things the kids have been doing when nursing. Their personalities are really shining!

Josiah was on the couch playing with my husband. I came and sat down and he smiled and waved. Then... I started to pull up my shirt to unfasten my bra so he could nurse. He was off like a shot and made his way to me squealing and laughing faster than I knew was possible and he pulled up my shirt and launched head on into lunch!

Sophia always finishes nursing faster than Josiah when they nurse together. Usually, she stays close by to protect her side from Josiah trying to nurse from it. She'll put her hand out and push him off. This leads to much crying. Lately, I've just covered that side back up. He leaves "her" side alone and she goes off and plays. Yesterday, I had on a crossover type bra and I pulled it back over when she was done. She pulled my shirt back up, pulled back the bra, waved "bye-bye" and covered it back up and crawled off!
    Mommie to big sister Eszter, and twinnies Sophia and Josiah

Default Re: An amusing few days...

Cute so cute.

Awww....soooooooooooooo cute

That's too cute mamma - must have melted your heart!

So sweet! My ds isn't nursing anymore, but even when he comes to cuddle with me, dd will squeeze in between and ask to nurse. . .making sure he knows that she "owns" the yum yums. . .
    Cloth Diapering & Family, SAHMomma to Joel (5/04) and & to Hannah (6/06) and devoted wife to Joel

They know a good thing when they see it!