Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oatmeal?

Default Re: oatmeal?

well i am very concerned about supply issues please see my other posts (not enough Milk?!! and then also i posted an update on the first post. my newborn is not gaining or was not gaining until i supplemented with formula. she gained 7oz in 2 days when i started supplementing. she hadnt gained her birth weight back after 6 weeks. she was way under where she was supposed to be.

sucessfully breastfeeding my little princess for 10 months we are absolutely in love I know Im giving her the best and I know she'll grow healthy and strong!!
    Happily Nursing my Toddler

New to and loving that too!!!

My little Sarai loves her cloth
    And I love to them.....yes yet another cloth convert

i have heard you have to eat the "real" oatmeal... in other words not the instant stuff.... is that true?

i don't think it makes a difference....both have helped me and i eat it for breakfast daily.

i think the difference between "quick" and "old fashioned" oats is that the quick ones are finer (like food processed maybe?) so it doesn't take as long to absorb any liquid etc. and cooks faster.

you can also take regular old fashioned oats and make it in the microwave...

Oatmeal helped me and so it is my breakfast almost everyday.

thanx ladies oatmeal it is then

sucessfully breastfeeding my little princess for 10 months we are absolutely in love I know Im giving her the best and I know she'll grow healthy and strong!!
    Happily Nursing my Toddler

New to and loving that too!!!

My little Sarai loves her cloth
    And I love to them.....yes yet another cloth convert