Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is he self-weaning?

Default Re: Is he self-weaning?

I would assume the recent news changes things in this thread quite a bit... hang in there mama!

Just keeping nursing, just keep nursing, just keep nursing, nursing, nursing... -My impression of Dori
    “Only with trust, faith, and support can the woman allow the birth experience to enlighten and empower her.” - Annie Kennedy & Penny Simkin

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingPrisms View Post
    I would assume the recent news changes things in this thread quite a bit... hang in there mama!

Just keeping nursing, just keep nursing, just keep nursing, nursing, nursing... -My impression of Dori
    This totally makes me laugh on so many levels. Probably TMI, but when DH and I were trying to concieve, after DTD (the day we actually did conceive) I went around all day singing, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming". I don't think I'll ever be able to hear any version of that song again without thinking about the day my DD was concieved!

Quote Originally Posted by mama_p View Post
    This totally makes me laugh on so many levels. Probably TMI, but when DH and I were trying to concieve, after DTD (the day we actually did conceive) I went around all day singing, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming". I don't think I'll ever be able to hear any version of that song again without thinking about the day my DD was concieved!
    “Only with trust, faith, and support can the woman allow the birth experience to enlighten and empower her.” - Annie Kennedy & Penny Simkin

Thanks! Hes doing well today!!

I'm just struggling with the nights. Oh how lovely it would be for him to night-wean, but I find myself laying there just waiting for the opportunity to offer the boob so I can load him up with the good stuff.

Hes such a picky eater lately!!
    Lyn
    Nursing the girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Mama to Daniel (12/3/06) and Lucy Jane (8/28/08)