Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is he self-weaning?

Default Re: Is he self-weaning?

I would assume the recent news changes things in this thread quite a bit... hang in there mama!

Just keeping nursing, just keep nursing, just keep nursing, nursing, nursing... -My impression of Dori
    Mom to 3 awesome kiddos...
    C - 9yrs

O - 7yrs
    A - 1yr old in Nov '15

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingPrisms View Post
    I would assume the recent news changes things in this thread quite a bit... hang in there mama!

Just keeping nursing, just keep nursing, just keep nursing, nursing, nursing... -My impression of Dori
    This totally makes me laugh on so many levels. Probably TMI, but when DH and I were trying to concieve, after DTD (the day we actually did conceive) I went around all day singing, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming". I don't think I'll ever be able to hear any version of that song again without thinking about the day my DD was concieved!

Quote Originally Posted by mama_p View Post
    This totally makes me laugh on so many levels. Probably TMI, but when DH and I were trying to concieve, after DTD (the day we actually did conceive) I went around all day singing, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming". I don't think I'll ever be able to hear any version of that song again without thinking about the day my DD was concieved!
    Mom to 3 awesome kiddos...
    C - 9yrs

O - 7yrs
    A - 1yr old in Nov '15

Thanks! Hes doing well today!!

I'm just struggling with the nights. Oh how lovely it would be for him to night-wean, but I find myself laying there just waiting for the opportunity to offer the boob so I can load him up with the good stuff.

Hes such a picky eater lately!!
    Lyn
    Nursing the girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Mama to Daniel (12/3/06) and Lucy Jane (8/28/08)