Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: need to vent

Default Re: need to vent

Her fevers 103.7 Dr. says to bring her to er if it doesn't get better.

Should I switch from tylenol to motrin. I am worried b/c shes not eating too.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by mcat View Post
    Thanks, she has actually napped for two hours straight today I feel so bad when I bulb her nose she screams for like ten minutes after, but I cant stand to hear her be snorfly.
    Hope your lo is better soon. Just an idea for clearing the nose. My lo used to hate it. But I got her to be okay with it by laughing everytime I used it. I would clear one nostril and burst out laughing and that made her laugh too, and the same for the other. Now she associates it with laughter. Makes my life easier even if I'm tricking her. Give it a try.

Did the fever come down. Hope all is well.

Its gone way down to 99.0. Thank God! I was worried. She hasn't eaten much, do you think I should pump to keep up my suppl?. She has had some wets and drooling so I know shes okay. Thanks guys

Definitely, when she's eating again she will probably be HUNGRY.. so the last thing you need is supply issues. Plus it will give you something to do to keep from worrying. I know how it is my lo just had her first cold and I spent all night feeling her and wondering if the fever was coming back. I nearly sent my dh crazy.

Finally got a computer and wanted to see how your LO was doing?

We use Motrin even though out ped says not to give it to lo under 1yrs something about kidney issues. Anywho, you can alternate or at least we do. We use motrin and tylenol and alternate every four yours until the fever breaks and stays under 101.

HTH

I am taking dd2 to the dr tuesday I think she has a sinus infection because I can not get the stuff out of her nose.
    Becky ~ 33 Dh ~ 37 (my little geek of geeks)
    Dd1 ~ Brittney 5yrs aka Bunny
    Ds ~ Xander 3yrs aka Xaxu
    Dd2 ~ Bailie 1yr aka Dede

Still going 14months later.

1yr goal and save $2200 average.

She is much better and eating again. Although her nose has a little blood when I bulb her nose. I hope I am not going to deep, she acts like I am torturing her. I hate doing it I am afraid she'll think I am being mean. I am so glad to have her back to her old happy self.

Quote Originally Posted by mcat View Post
    She is much better and eating again. Although her nose has a little blood when I bulb her nose. I hope I am not going to deep, she acts like I am torturing her. I hate doing it I am afraid she'll think I am being mean. I am so glad to have her back to her old happy self.
    when I bulb dd's nose, the snot gets a little bloody sometimes too. Glad she is better.