Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need to vent

Default need to vent

Is it always so hard when babies are sick? It seems like nothing makes her happy. She doesn't sleep the same or eat the same. I am tired b/c she isn't napping much and its hard to get her to sleep. She keeps getting her brithers cold no matter how many times I tell him to wash his hands Just needed to vent

Default Re: need to vent

Hang in here mama, the first 2 days are the toughest, she will feel better soon.

Proud Mother to Ziyad, born naturally, November 3 2006

Breastfed for 26 months and still co-sleeping
    "Do more than belong, participate. Do more than care, help.

Do more than believe, practice. Do more than be fair, be kind.

Do more than dream, work!."

Ds is just getting over a cold his Daddy shared with him, i had 2 sick babies!!!
    Danielle

Mom to Gage 12/28/06

Wife to Trinity 6/21/03 my best friend

ed for year, finally done!!!!
    for more than a year now!

Trust me...I KNOW your pain all too well right now. I am ready for all the sickness to be out of this house!
    Mother - Wife - Artist - Cook - Writer - EnvironMENTAList - Cloth Diaperer (but we are soooo done with diapers) - Organic Health Nut...I'm sure there's more.

DD1 - 12/15/05 Breastfed for 16.5 months
    DD2 - 8/6/07 Breastfed for 3 whole years and 3 little, extra days.

Thanks, she has actually napped for two hours straight today I feel so bad when I bulb her nose she screams for like ten minutes after, but I cant stand to hear her be snorfly.

She is screaming at the top of her lungs when not sleeping and shes not eating like normal.Her temp is 100.3 and her snot is clear so I really don't want to take her to dr..But she seems miserable and I am tired

a week or so ago DD had temps going up to 103. I didn't take her in, mainly because I don't trust the docs here, but she slept when I held her. She was also teething, and had a cough and snotty nose. could your baby be teething at all?

If you're unsure, you can always call and see what the nurses and doctors think about it. With Jazzy that's similar to how she was acting just before her two teeth popped through. But there was a time that Damon just seemed to have a cold but I took him in "just in case" turned out to be RSV. So, follow your gut mama!

~*Allee*~

Damon 8/5/99 Heaven 7/24/01 Jasmine 7/20/07

Thanks, I think I will take her tomorrow if shes not better.

I know what you mean. I got the last kid to go a day without fever. It never fails when ever my three kids are with their cousins one or all get sick. I just pray dh does not get this bug it just might put me over the edge....LOL (you know men)

Hang in there I know boy do I know how hard it is when LO get sick. This is my dd2 2nd cold in her whole 4.5months of life. The sad part is I know there is more to come as my dd1 prepares for kindergarden in August.
    Becky ~ 33 Dh ~ 37 (my little geek of geeks)
    Dd1 ~ Brittney 5yrs aka Bunny
    Ds ~ Xander 3yrs aka Xaxu
    Dd2 ~ Bailie 1yr aka Dede

Still going 14months later.

1yr goal and save $2200 average.