Okay, so I just found mold in my pump tubing. I am not sure how long it has been there. I quickly snipped it off and sanitized the rest of the tubing. I called my LC and she said that she would give me some new tubing and that it was not necessary to throw away the milk I had pumped since the mold was from condensation and not milk overflow (I have never gotten close to overflowing my cups).
Has anyone else experienced this or have tips to avoid in the future? I leave the tubes running after I am done pumping as the manual says, I hang up the tubes after each use, and I sanitize them quite often.