Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Mommy needing advice/encouragement

Default Re: New Mommy needing advice/encouragement

Quote Originally Posted by Skiminims View Post
    The wrap is an excellent idea, becca! Any idea where to look for one? Or even how to make one?
    I meant to post that for you ... sorry about that!

Anyhow, There is an entire section of these boards dedicated to baby wearing if you scroll down further. here is a good link with some helpful videos

Also, wearyourbaby.com is where I figured out how to make a wrap. click here for that

Glad to hear that your night was better. It gets even easier! And as the other moms told me....I will have more roadblocks, but it is GREAT to know that I have somewhere to turn.

You can also find some ways to make wraps/slings here: click here

Hang in there, you are doing great. Just bf as often as you can and as often as your lo wants.

My daughter had a fussy period every night from 10 p.m. till 5:00 a.m. in the morning, and then would go to sleep for 4 hours.

She stopped this when she turned 3 months.
    All I did was accept that this is what this baby is going to do, as she was gaining weight really well, having lots of dirty diapers and seemed really happy in the daytime. But at night.....

I find that once they turn about 3 months then they seem to settle somewhat.

You are doing wonderful and just hang in there and like all the other mommies said it will get better,

Good for you for hanging in with bf

Your lo is just one day older then mine!

I must admit, if I didn't live with my mom, I would have quit bf within a week of coming home, then two weeks after that...etc. She has been such a great support system to me.

my lo usually gets fussy around dinner time, but she is usually exhausted because it's nearing the end of the day. She is up alot during the day which help at night because she sleeps longer.

I'm a young mom and still fairly new at this, but hang in there! It will get better, i promise you!