Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peas and Lentils

Jack'sMum is offline Shares Widely And Frequently

Default Re: Peas and Lentils

thanks Isksam. That makes sense. I also have eczema (from washing powder and lotions) and hayfever. But since starting solids with DS I seem to have developed an allergy to kiwi (got tickly/itchy mouth after eating one and haven't had any since). So when we started im on solids I didn't have any food allergies either!

Although in the UK the advice is dairy and wheat after 6 months for everyone. We will be following the American advice from now on!

Default Re: Peas and Lentils

Quote Originally Posted by Jack'sMum View Post
    But since starting solids with DS I seem to have developed an allergy to kiwi (got tickly/itchy mouth after eating one and haven't had any since).
    This happens to me when I eat Kiwi, but only if I eat the white part in the center. If I scoop that part out I have no problems. I always just assumed it was something in that particular part of the fruit, not necessarily an allergy but I dunno for sure. Just a thought.
    “We are not put on earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.”
    --Anonymous