Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hair falling??!

Default Re: Hair falling??!

Yep. My LO is 6 months and I am still having to clean out the shower and hairbrush. I remember this with DD#1 so I wasn't worried this time. But the first time around it was a little scary.

Yeap me too... my hair was falling in chunks when my lo was 4 months.... my dr told me that mine was excesive so he gave me a creme that stopped the falling of the hair.... it was so scary cause the major part that was falling off was the front.... guess what .... I am wearing hots ....

Quote Originally Posted by Lycie1 View Post
    Thank God! I thought I was going nuts thinking I was going bald!
    lol! Or my legs! feel much better now thanks everyone!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    First time mommy of Robert Nicolas, now 9 whole months(), and loving it!

OMG!!! I am so glad that someone else is ing through the same thing. I was starting to get scared beause I thought i had some dealy illness. (brain tomer) or something because mine was falling out so bad. It is getting so thin. You guys just made me feel a ton better. My DD is 4 months and 2 weeks and this started about the 4 month mark. I hope it stops soon so i have some hair left. It is a hand full evertime i wash my hair.

Thanks agian you guys

Me too...it's happened every time. I have thick curly waist-length fed hair so you can't tell that I'm missing any. But everyone I come in contact with ends up with it on them somewhere, and there's no mistaking that it's mine.
    Jill
    Wife to Steven, mom to ds Noah (11), ds Oliver (4), dss Peter (11), Linus (2), and 2 in heaven.

Buy Eco-friendly Handmade at GaGa Bum
    Blogaholic ~ SERENITY NOW!