i posted a long time ago about moisture in the ubes, and after I pump I have been letting it run for about 10 minutes to dry out (every time I pump, within a minute it has condensation)
now, I just noticed there is what looks like mold in the tubes! ewww! Has this been affecting the milk!?! My husband says I should soak the tubes in diluted bleach/water... but I don't like anything with bleach having anything to do with the baby, let alone something he'll be injesting. Aside from getting new tubes, any advice? Do I have to dump until then????