Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Magic Bullet System

Default Magic Bullet System

Oh My Goodness! This has got to be the greatest invention ever made!! lol

We got one - and as a new customer we got buy one set - get one free. We made a decision to do home made baby food - and this thing makes it SO easy and such an easy clean-up! And it also does smoothies, margaritas, and 101 other recipes (dh is making stuffed mushrooms with it as we speak). It tells you how to make healthy mac and cheese for the kids - it is amazing.

The smoothies and such you blend in the exact cup you drink from - you untwist the blade and twist on a collar for the cup. For baby food they have little containers you can blend in so you don't need the whole blender. It has recipes for making scrabmled eggs in the bullet cup and microwave even! And even the blender comes with a juicer. We paid like $99 - which is less than the baby food blenders we priced - and it does it all. And after you are a first time customer - you can buy additional sets for like $49. I found the buy one set get one free here: http://www.homelandhousewares.com/ for $99 (you can even do payments) or a smaller set for $59 here http://www.asseenontvchannel.com/magic-bullet.html

I highly reccomend it!!
    Last edited by Jeffs_hope; June 16th, 2006 at 07:20 PM.

Default Re: Magic Bullet System

Thanks for posting. I've been looking into getting one of those for along time, but wasn't really sure if it was worth it (I've the quick chopper and don't like it!). Hubby was thinking about buying it a few days ago!

We have had both and that chopper sucks..lol

The bullet comes with a chopper blade and the blender part - i am serious - it probably the best thing post-baby we have purchased.

I think I found the father's day present!

YAY!

we made chicken salad today and milk shakes and creme of brocolli soup - alll from scratch! We also did carrots for dd - which she threw up - but hey it was easy! lol