Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Menstrual Cycle

Default Re: Menstrual Cycle

I got mine back at 15.5 months. I was happy it had returned- for about five minutes. After that I just wanted it to go away again!

Got it back at 6 months and DS still nurses nonstop at 15 months. For us it had nothing to do with nursing less!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\David Lawrence\My Documents\My Pictures\DSC00970.jpg
    Mommy to Alexander
    Born Oct 6,2006

My LO is just over 3 months and I kinda have mine back. I think I would consider it spotting... just enough to make a mommy crazy. But I have all the pain associated with a normal pd
    And YES you can get pregnant while nursing and not getting your Period!
    "The biggest mistake a man can make, is to have the fear of making one" Unknown

Being "just" a mom is the most powerful thing I could ever do, and it makes me the happiest person I could be.

Josh 9/02
    Ben 7/04
    Lily Shes Walking 10/07

232*230****225****220****215****210****205****200* ***195****190********180

so this is going to sound dumb but how do you know if your period has returned. my daughter is only breastfeed and is 8 weeks old. today i noticed i started bleeding very light though. i'm not sure if it's a period or some residual bleeding. any advice? she feeds every 4-5 hours.

With my second baby I practiced on demand nursing and my period did not come back for 23 months. I had one period then got pregnant. With baby number 3 I did the same and got it back at 17 months. I guess he doesn't nurse as often as my other one did.