Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Medela Pump & Save Bags

Question Medela Pump & Save Bags

Does anyone know if the Medela Pump & Save Bags can be used as liners with Playtex bottles? If yes, it would make things alot easier for my DH since I am using them for pumping&storage already. Thx for the info this is my first posting.

Default Re: Medela Pump & Save Bags

i am not sure? but i would check their web site or call Babies "r" us, they night be able to tell you! good luck!!!

I have a Medela pump and use Playtex drop in bottles. I have been using the bags until I found that Playtex makes a kit that lets you screw a drop in liner by using a plastic ring and then screws right onto your pump! It is a great invention. I don't think you can use the pump and save bags in the bottle system though, but I could be wrong. Babies R Us carries the Storage System and it is only $11 for 4 adapters. You can check it out on Playtex's website. Hope this helps! I love it!

You could take an empty one, fill it with water, stick it in and try to drink it. If you do not make a mess of it your LO will likely be fine with the milk. ;-) Just a thought.
    Samantha: born 3 1/2 weeks early on Sept 2006 6lbs 4 oz 18 inches long with situs inversus totalis. Now a strong healthy little girl that wants to be a NICU doctor, loves her little sister and breastfeeds her dolls!
    Milk donated with while nursing first LO: 2,200 oz
    Alexandra: born 3 weeks early on July 2010 7lbs 8 oz 19.5 inches long.
    Milk donated with while nursing first LO: 1,200

For information on becoming a Breastmilk Donor http://hmbana.org/index/donatemilk

I've jammed my Lansinoh bags on the bottle before so maybe. Try with water to be sure first!
    Proud Mama to Noah Michael and Baby Charlie

the first years make freezer bags that work with the drop-in bottles thdthe playtex adaptor kit. i get the bags at target. i have a piso and they work great!

-NAK-